Newsletter Terms and Conditions
applicable since ………….. 2018
- These Terms and Conditions set forth the rules of using the Newsletter service.
- The Newsletter is provided by TARIFA spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw (00-807), Al. Jerozolimskie 96, registered by the District Court in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Department of the National Court Register in Warsaw, KRS: 0000471662, NIP: 7010389871, REGON: 146809487 (hereinafter referred to as ‘TARIFA’).
1) mailing address:
TARIFA spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw (00-807), Al. Jerozolimskie 96
2) e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a part of the Newsletter service, TARIFA sends information in the form of e-mails, hereinafter referred to as ‘Newsletter’, to the address given by the User of the service. The Newsletter service shall be rendered free-of-charge for an indefinite term.
- The Newsletter shall contain information about the product offer of TARIFA, latest organised events, and other news concerning TARIFA and its services, including opinions, press releases, and links to websites that collaborate with TARIFA.
- The Newsletter shall be sent maximum every fortnight.
- Every Newsletter shall contain:
- information about TARIFA Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw as the sender of the Newsletter,
- a completed field ‘Subject’ that determines the content of the Newsletter, and
- information about the method of unsubscribing from the Newsletter service or changing an e-mail address of the User to which the Newsletter is sent.
- In order to use the Newsletter service, a User needs to have a computer or another multimedia device with access to the Internet and an active e-mail account.
- The Newsletter service shall be ordered by taking the following registration steps by a User at tarifa.plor www.facebook.com/tarifaevents.
- giving an e-mail address of the User in the form available on the website,
- giving consent to receiving commercial information to the e-mail address provided in the form in the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on e-services,
- accepting these Terms and Conditions, and
- clicking ‘Subscribe’.
- Clicking the link that confirms subscription results in adding the e-mail address of the User to the e-mailing list. The User’s e-mail address will be used to send Newsletters to the User.
- Giving the User’s e-mail address in the form during registration is necessary for rendering the Newsletter service. It is not necessary to provide any other personal data in the form. The User may give other personal data at one’s discretion and their processing depends on consent given by the User. Such data shall be used to determine a profile of the User and to adapt the content of the Newsletter to the User’s needs.
- The controller of Users’ data is TARIFA spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw.
– The User may contact us by mail to: Warszawa (00-807), Al. Jerozolimskie 96.
– The User may contact us about his personal data protection and exercising one’s rights at email@example.com.
– The User’s personal data are processed in relation to rendering the Newsletter service.
– Providing one’s personal data and giving consent to receiving the Newsletter service is voluntary.
– The legal basis for processing the User’s personal data is the given consent, and processing takes place according to the Act of 18 July 2002 on rendering e-services (the consolidated text in the Journal of Laws from 2017, Item 1219).
– Personal data will be stored until the User withdraws one’s consent.
– Personal data of Users shall be transferred to contractors who render IT, legal, and marketing services. We will not transfer any personal data to any third states. The User shall have the right to gain access to one’s personal data and to receive their copy, to revise (correct) them, transfer and delete as well as the right to limit their processing.
– Due to our processing of personal data, the User shall have the right to make an objection to processing data, the right to file a complaint to the Chairman of the Office of Personal Data Protection and the right to withdraw one’s consent to processing personal data.
We shall not take any automated decisions concerning the Users, including any decisions that result from profiling.
- The User may at any time, for convenience and without bearing any costs, change one’s e-mail address to which the Newsletter is e-mailed or unsubscribe from the Newsletter service, by clicking the ‘Newsletter’ link in the footer of every Newsletter, entering one’s e-mail address in the relevant field, and next clicking ‘Unsubscribe’.
- Within rendering the Newsletter service, the User cannot provide or transfer any illegal content.
- Any complaints about the Newsletter service may be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is advisable that a complaint should include, but not limited to: the description of the issue a complaint concerns, the e-mail address given when subscribing for the Newsletter service and the e-mail address or mailing address to which the response to the complaint is to be given, if the User wants to receive the response via mail or e-mail to an address other than the e-mail address given when subscribing for the Newsletter as well as the preferred mode of being informed about handling the complaint. A complaint shall be handled and a response shall be given as soon as possible, at the latest within fourteen days of placing the complaint. The User shall be advised of the response to the complaint according to data given in the complaint notice. The above content concerning a complaint notice is an example only and the User does not need to use it and it does not affect the efficiency of a complaint given without the recommended description of a complaint. If any information is missing in a filed complaint, Tarifa will request the Client for supplementing it to the address data given in the complaint notice.
- Tarifa reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions. Users shall be advised of any amendments to these Terms and Conditions with a notice on the amendment to the Terms and Conditions at tarifa.pl, including a list of amendments to the Terms and Conditions. Such information shall be maintained on the website for minimum 14 consecutive calendar days. The User shall be notified of a change of the Terms and Conditions additionally with the Newsletter and to the e-mail address given when subscribing for the Newsletter with a notice containing the list of changes to the Terms and Conditions. A notice of an amendment to the Terms and Conditions shall be given at the latest 14 calendar days before the effective date of the amended Terms and Conditions.
- An amendment to these Terms and Conditions shall come into effect on a date given in the notice of the amendment, however not earlier than 14 calendar days of a notice given of the amendment. The amended Terms and Conditions shall be binding for the User unless the User gives a notice of unsubscribing from the Newsletter service within 14 days of receiving a notice of the amendment, if the User does not accept the new content of the Terms and Conditions.